Saturday, August 4, 2007

re: The letter - a reply!

Hey hi,
Yes, I'm fine and just read your mail;
Waited for it every single day, without fail!
Yes I'm hurt, but I dont need any pity.
I always loved you, so I have moved away with dignity.

I wanted to be with you too, but I was away;
If I really had a choice, I would have never wanted it this way.
Someone needs me at home, we dont talk much, but he is ailing;
he has no one now and if im not here, as a son i'd be failing.

On the other hand I have a career which is waitin;
Wish, we'd have managed this phase and still continued datin'
Coz in a year, I was ready to ask for your hand;
Holdin hands,being in love on our very own island!

Everyone knows it’s been like this from the start
And I have loved you with every beat of my heart.
Cause you’re my first love and you’re the last
There can't be another, I’ve pledged you my heart.

Find someone better, but I hope he never hurts you;
Coz you should never feel what i'm goin through.
Thats why I ask you to love someone...
who loves you more than you do...

I guess this is all I want to say...
Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG..........DONT give up...if she loves you as much as you just confessed your love, then she will stand behind in what you need to do. That was sad, ...People give up to easily it seems. DO NOT.......Great post


Brew~

August 4, 2007 at 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home