Saturday, August 4, 2007

So Vulnerable

As I see you kiss him
I feel angry...
As I see him hugging you
I feel hurt...
As I see two happy faces
I feel disgusted...

Why do you leave me so vulnerable?
Why am i so powerless?
Why on earth did it all go wrong?

I hate those 7 words you say
Sorry I am just your friend now...
I hate those 7 words you say...
I think I have feelings for someone
I hate those 7 words you say..
I dont see us being together again...

Why do you leave me so vulnerable?
Why am I so powerless?
Why on earth did it all go wrong?

I guess I need to move on...
Life is beautiful it just goes on...
Just remember what i gave you was pure love...
And thats why I never hurt you...the one I truly loved...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this. I just caught my fiance and man of 10 years cheating on me with tons of girls online (after 3 kids!)
I can feel the pain in this. Good read.

August 4, 2007 at 4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww my heart goes out to you, I loved the 7 words that added to this . The pain is so clear and you have me feeling it I also undertand it I hope your tears dry and your heart heals.

Michellle

August 4, 2007 at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home