Thursday, August 2, 2007

Its a late goodbye!

As days turn to months, and months to years
No one will remember what I went through or my silent tears
I'll just be another desperate broken heart...
They will blame it on the distance which made us apart...

I'll live in isolation living with regret
That the only person I truly loved I couldnt get...
I know that the time that has gone Ill never get back
The only time I have is now and that seems off-track

Two kids holding hands, running with each other smiling
Suddenly you let go off me and keep running....
I can't keep pace,I feel lost as I wanted to run the last mile with you
Still running, you turn back, smile and say a late goodbye

I now walk alone,run alone live alone and sleep alone
When I'm dead, you will read about a sad man on my tombstone...
I can have only one real mother and there can be only one you
I have no choice but to live life this way...

All your love letters are now read and piled up
I sometimes wonder if you have thrown mine in the fire...
All that was mine with you, have left no sentiments or desire...
A yet there is nothing I can say or do, you have already said goodbye

I feel like a pauper foolishly in love with a princess...
My tears washing away the dream I had painted in canvas...

But I'm sorry I can never let go...
Maybe this this love...
I'm sorry I can never let go...
Maybe this really is love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a well of poetic emotions you have taken me through here. Nice job

Michelle

August 2, 2007 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great poem well writen

August 2, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home