Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Painting...

A simple dream of being forever yours...
We spending time, every day a few hours...
beautiful kids, we'd have two...
Me holding one kid, and the other with you...

Their evenings would be in the garden swingin'
Holdin hands in the garden we'd be walkin;
Sittin alone in the garden, I get such memoirs
Smilin, wishing these kids could have been ours!

But should I hate whats been done...
When the damage can never come undone...
Hatred cannot end hatred, love alone can
Just be happy girl, and this from an also ran...

Maybe one day you will know of my role..
I've set a target, and you are my goal!
The heaviness of being so much in love with you
Has been replaced by the lightness of startin all over again

I see our future being painted in a future not so far...
But If not me I'll still be happy wherever you are...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this made me smile.

i love the rhyming, the rhythm. i think some of them were a little strained, but good nonetheless.

i really like this one :)

-Bethani-

August 2, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home