Thursday, August 2, 2007

The paintng part 2.

It's ok in the day, as I try to stay busy!
But I still wonder how and where she is!
I'm sick of crying, but I'm not drinkin' yet
Why does her love seem so hard to get?

Every minute is spent thinkin of her
But a post mortem doesnt get the lost back
Sittin under the shower, the water's flowing,
But its the tears thats really hurtin!

I want to paint her a picture;
about the way i feel.
She knows my love for her is strong
Yet it hurts that it all went wrong!

Decisions in a relationship are made by two
I opened my heart to her and she did so to
I was here and she was there, were we missing something?
Wish i was given a year and a half to pop her the ring!

I want to paint her a picture;
about the way I feel.
We holding hands, walking together, being in love all day
It's never too late, before it all fades away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home