Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Letter.

Dear Madhu,
Hey hi, How are things with you?
I'm fine and hope to hear the same from you!
I know you mailed, but I just ain't callin
'Move on Madhu and please stop tryin'

Things don't stop, you need to carry on!
Life is beautiful, so what if i'm gone...
Just dont do anythin stupid and use your mind.
For a guy like you, someone else shouldnt be hard to find...

Things just happened, I don't know why;
But dont blame yourself and it wasn't another guy.
I want you to be happy, for that you need to try!
And ill be happy too when the captain soars high!

I do know thats its no longer you and me;
but what the future holds even i cannot foresee..
Its not like you didnt love me or you just didnt care.
But everytime I missed you, you just werent there...

Madhu, make me yesterday's news from today.
I know, this is gonna be difficult no matter what I say
But if something ever happens to you anyday!
Just remember I'll just be a call away...

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home