Saturday, August 4, 2007

When life is a dream

Someone said you have moved on and are happy...
I said I have moved on too but why am I lying?
Someone said you have moved on...

The stars tell me a different story
But even they get clouded as it rains tears...
the stars tell me a different story...

I will fight my lonliness with the world
Just go away from me completely...
I will fight this lonliness alone

Asking me to forget you is not possible, how can i?
You were real, not a dream and i loved you
asking me to forget you is not possible...

All those memories, how do i forget
that day for our marriage which we cannot reach
All those memories, how do i forget?

Oh how I will give away all this for one smile of yours...
if only you'd let me meet you once...
How I will give this all away for one last smile of yours...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a lovely piece and very touching, oh and keep up that new style it suits you...!!

well done!!

zenith66

August 4, 2007 at 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my God ... it's almost as if the words themselves are weeping ..

beautiful, beautiful sadness here. You captured the emotion
of sorrow and pain so well. The pain and sadness of moving
on . . . of change . . . of the knowing things will never be the
same .. again. There is no need to forget, methinks, but in time,
you will be able to remember without so much of the hurt
and pain of loss. Wonderful write.

~Breezy

August 4, 2007 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home