Saturday, August 4, 2007

You and me...

You walk by, with a flower in your hand
I standby with wept tears in mine...

You smile as he puts his hand on your shoulder
I smile when friends put their hands on mine...

You talk about things a few months down the line
I think of us a few months back in time...

You tell me its no use,and i have to start anew
Its just that I cant get used to living without you

You look upon my misery with a pitiful sigh
And yet in your memories let me live and let me die

You are someone every guy would love to get
and yet, you are someone I wish I had never met...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah im one of those who some wished they wouldnt of met.Im too nice and a good friend, its just I dont give in.........so easily..why to have the heart screwed with and smashed......Im sorry tho, I really am.....Im like you , I dont wann be hurt or hurt back so I dont give......



Brew~

August 4, 2007 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home