Saturday, August 4, 2007

A tear in my pillow - PART 2

So, I'm in bed, tryin my best to sleep.
Its been a fine day, i aint gonna think deep...
hmm, good thoughts about you, thats fine...
It will be a new day soon and ill rise and shine.

Do you ever think of me, I sometimes wonder?
Damn, here I go again and my mind starts to wander...
Then I imagine you lyin besides me;
Hugs and kisses all over my body.

It feels so real, I sense you are near;
And you say "Honey, I love you' in my ear.
I smile and say "I love you too"
Wishing that this will one day come true.

And then I fall asleep thinking about you;
In my dreams all this seems so true.
Look in your dream and tell me what you see?
Every now and then is it me? is it me?

I keep telling myself you will be mine tommorow...
Half awake, I get up and adjust my pillow...
Then my eyes open and you are nowhere to be seen!
And I feel so lonely
ONCE AGAIN!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow when i read this it makes me feel alone and afraid, like nothin i can do to fix my relationship, keep it up!
RAINE

August 4, 2007 at 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEll dont let your tears cloud your eyes..make it better, and hopefully it will get better, sad write, and deeply felt..... Great post


Brew~

August 4, 2007 at 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do understand ur pain mate..the only thing i can say is..lifes a bitch..u either take it or leave it..we r all here for a reason and one day it will open up to you and become crytsal clear..
Peace..
tc

August 4, 2007 at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home