Friday, February 22, 2008

One day I'll fly away...

Drifting away...no matter where you are...
Flying...hurting...smiling...wanting....
Somethings wrong...I can't go on
Someone help me fly away...

I take my time...I have everything I want
He holds your hands and I drop down
Do I want to live in this world?
I'd rather fly away...

Miles and miles...endless space.
As I take the wings to the sky...
Someone tell her what I'm going through!
And God, let me come closer to you!

Twisted dreams..tortured soul
The times I cried, keeping things inside
There's no way...I know I have to go away
One day I'll fly away...One day I'll fly away....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes very emotional.....This piece, makes one feel the heart pour out, and render all broken pieces of life. I enjoyed reading this, even tho it was sad....


brew~

February 22, 2008 at 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We shall all lift up and fly together for a day and just be free.

This touched my heart deeply, the way in which you wrote it with the ... gave it even more depth.

I felt you in this one. Those are the ones I enjoy the most, a poem that makes me feel just what you are feeling and writing. Lovely work.

Michelle

February 22, 2008 at 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe.. sweetie i know exactly what you're going through right now.. oh how i know...

February 22, 2008 at 5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe.. sweetie i know exactly what you're going through right now.. oh how i know...

February 22, 2008 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger I-m-me said...

Nice very nice.... that helpless state of mind sounds familiar. u write really well, thanks for sharing.

April 11, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsum thoughts madhu mammaaaaa..!!!..
keep it up...

u wont let us 4get or past..lol..

August 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fly and be free dear anna:) you will get there :) and i know you will:)

October 2, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home