Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why aren't you being sorry!


I don't know why;
you ever took such a stride...
If insecurity was the issue;
shouldnt i be the culprit!

Its been six months now...
I'm still wiping those tears.
while he is playing with yours...
and maybe you were right...

I should move on...;
but dont you ever feel sorry...
I'm living in such misery;
while you are basking in his glory.

Its not fair this thing we call love;
where one feels pain and the other nothing!
I wish your thoughts stop haunting me;
the way you stopped wanting me.

I wonder at the times you looked into my eyes;
but actually saw someone else...
you have shattered my dreams;
sadly i still live with all the spirit...

And im crying out for you;
but you just dont see me...
come back...you know ill always be by your side;
If anything, for this you will never be sorry!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strong, down deep, work of art.
hang tuff friend.
huggs,
emy

February 3, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so deep...
hang in there
*hugs*

February 3, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's odd, I was thinking rather the opposite of what the previous comments seem to say. I see where you're going with this. I see what this means to you. Yet, you offer no worthwhile articulation of the situation, you offer no new, powerful perspective on the context of your life, and you generally display a distinct lack of genious and perception.

I would tend to encourage you to keep writing--but please write for the sake of progression. Write so that you can see why you are wrong, and use that to become a better, deeper person.

February 3, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What "high on duct tape" says. Plus, lack of expectation will cure your pain. Acceptance is spiritual salve.

February 3, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home