Monday, September 17, 2007

Broken Glass

The smoke's got my life all dazy;
Another cigarette lit, another minute lost...
And as the cigarette disappears, so will I...

6 months later, its all just the same...
Tired of convincin you, tired of this pain...
Just haven't seen sunshine...life just seems so empty

Tired of banging that glass on the table;
Wishing I could let the broken glass shred my heart
Coz you seem to have stained my heart;

My heart forces me to take ownership
of this life I refuse...
Guess Its time I leave...to destination unknown

And yet I wish I could blame you for all of this...
Sadly there is nothing evil in what you have done...

Except leaving me behind....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked it. you should try to revise it later so it flows better. but it was good

keep writing

Amicus

September 17, 2007 at 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see you sitting there, and hear the bang of the glass upon the table. It is put together with heart thought... that I like.

The very last line, so damn sad, sad to the point it bites and stings.

Michelle

September 17, 2007 at 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the emotion this, and the imagery. It makes you feel sad, without saying too much.

I would, however, suggest that you not use words like 'coz' and add some punctuation, just to smarten it up.

Good write.

Phil xxx

September 17, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home