Thursday, September 20, 2007

I apologise.

I apologise to you...my past,
not knowing truth for what it is...
I apologise for holding on...
for letting hope control my heart...
I apologise for not speaking out,
for not letting this pain inside me free...

I'm sorry for letting you go..
And sorry that I just don't give up
but I love you still, I hope you know

I apologise for not being;
what you asked me to be...
I apologise for not holding on to you stronger
when you backed away from me
I apologise for not asking questions
because you asked me not to try...

I'm sorry for never being brave
I tried the hardest I could...
but you were too far away to save...

And I hope you know that
although you walked away from me
I'll be the one my heart will blame

So here is my late goodbye
just ignore the tears that fall...
even though my heart burns and I cry

I apologise that I will have moments
When I think of us at our best
and when you read all these, please know...
It's just the end that I regret....

1 Comments:

Blogger nans100 said...

HEY MADHU ANNA! this poem is the SWEETEST poem i have ever read! ROCK ON!! :)

November 12, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home