Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain, rain go away.

In the night;
with the candle still burning bright;
I lay all alone, with no one else in sight...

With the rains still pouring hard;
It felt as though the whole world was crying for me.

You were gone...but how I wish I could be with you now;
Can someone help me reach you? I just don't know how...

In the day, thinking of you makes me weep;
while the nights have just stolen my sleep!

while you said goodbye and took your final breath;
It was me...who died a silent death...

And as the one tear fell of me;
It blew off the mystic shapes of the candle flame.

I don't have anythin else to say...
Rain rain go away...Rain rain go away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

youve captured exactly how i feel towards two situations, i really love this one. i hope to read more great poems from you!

September 18, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home