Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When love is an eternal wait....

Under the balcony, below her roof;
the boy stands singing for her.
And he does it everyday without fail,
her windows are closed, she has company for dinner,
but he still sings for her.

"listen to me, now and forever,
I'm hurting and i'm crying,
these days I have lost sleep,
my heart aches and i cannot breathe.

I try to be happy because you are happy,
But deep down it all seems so wrong.
I wish i am still in there somewhere...
Somewhere in your heart!

You asked me to move on, that I had to,
And I died the moment I heard that.
But I understand why you would say it,
Though it still hurts. A lot.

I just want all this to stop,
and go back in time.
when you were in my arms...
it wasn't so far back...
when I was yours.
And you were mine...

But life will go on,
The wind now blows in another direction,
What cruel tricks fate plays.
You're in my life one day,
and now you have just gone away.

Sometimes I wish I could turn around and die,
but love is a funny game,
all this just reminds me about you
and I end up loving you all over again.

So baby, enjoy the company, but remember,
Ill be waiting here, i wont disappear.
I might shed a tear.
But I still will be waiting here

Under the balcony, below her roof
her windows were closed, she had company for dinner
the boy stood singing for her
"Like moonlight was always meant to shine
baby, i still wish you were mine...."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww its so sad you did good on this write.
keep penning

November 20, 2007 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good write keep it up

November 20, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Anjali said...

wow...you write real well...nice stuff:-)

December 8, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home