Saturday, February 16, 2008

The girl I called Babes...

I always thought I could stand on my own;
till the day you left me all alone.
Now I can hardly make it through;
Come back, babes...All I want is you...

I'm in such pain, can't you see;
You know I love you more than me.
So I'm begging you on my knees;
come back, babes...please...

Your arms were the walls to our home;
But now the boundaries are broken.
I just cannot take this burden;
come back babes...my heart's all broken...

Life seems so cruel without you near me;
I promise to keep you as happy as you want to be...
You made me laugh, cry, love just by your sight;
Come back, babes...I just cannot cry another night...

You know you loved me before;
Can't you give it a try, once more.
I will love you, till I finally pass away;
Come back, babes...atleast for a day...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can almost imagine the guy i left in england saying this to me. its really horrible for you to realise what you got once it has gone.

i knew how i felt about him but he didnt value what we had, till i moved to america. now he's always telling me how he feels...

thanks for sharing the sad but beautiful poem

Gen x

February 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope your special one will come back to you soon...take care..

great and very sweet write...

February 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not your best work. I liked it. I really did. It's simplicity is endearing but I know you can go beyond this. I've seen it in you before. But if this is your worst (not that I am saying it is) you never have anything to worry about. It's solid, emotive, and unique. Not to mention,. You are our hope. Seriously a good job. But I do expect more when I see your blog.

Good!

-SCM

February 17, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home